At Melissa Odabash, we understand there is concern around the outbreak of COVID-19, we would like to take a moment to reassure all of our customers that we are taking all the necessary steps in accordance with the World Health Organisation and government advice.
At the forefront of our decisions is the health and safety of our customers, employees and all partners in which we work with.
Order Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns
- All of our UK, EU and USA based warehouses are working to ensure appropriate health and hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
- Each third-party delivery partner is working quickly and effectively in reaction to the COVID-19 virus following WHO and/or government advice.
- If you would like more information on how ILG and Bergen Logistics are introducing procedures in response to COVID-19 please contact shopEU@odabash.com
- For information on how delivery partners are taking these steps in response to the virus please visit their respective websites: Royal Mail, DPD, DHL, Skynet, InTime and FedEx.
- Additional health and safety measures have been put in place in our warehouse. Customer returns are not handled for the first 72 hours once your order has been received into the warehouse.
Odabash.com Customer Services
- Both of our offices (London and New York) are now implementing a flexible office/'working from home' policy.
- During this period all emails are monitored as usual and the online live chat will be available for customers to use.
- For assistance please contact shopEU@odabash.com
We will continue to do all in which we can to serve our customers to our highest possible standard, throughout this time.