Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Delivery - EuropeIf your order is placed before 2pm it will be processed and dispatched the same day (excluding weekends). Please note orders do not dispatch on Saturday or Sunday.
We offer a standard shipping and express shipping service to European countries:
*Please note Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Gibraltar, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, San Marino, Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan who have only an express shipping option available)
|Standard shipping||From 2-5 working days||From €8-€15|
|Express Shipping||From 1-2 working days||From €20-€30|
The cost and timescale will be calculated based on your shipping destination at checkout.
For specific information prior to checkout please refer to our shipping details page here.
- Orders outside of the European Union may be subject to duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and recommend contacting your local customs for a quote.
- Please note we cannot amend your order once it has been dispatched and we kindly advise you to check your confirmation email details carefully.
- Orders are dispatched from our European fulfilment centre.
- If you haven't received your order within the timescale expected, as detailed on your dispatch email, please contact customer as soon as possible.
- Occasionally due to situations beyond our control, with third-party courier services some orders may take longer.
- All prices shown on eu.odabash.com are excluding VAT (EX-VAT). VAT is calculated at checkout as a percentage of the price of the goods.
Our Returns Policy
- You will no longer need to log into your account and generate an RMA number. Please follow the new instructions on your paperwork within your order.
- We hope you are completely satisfied with your Melissa Odabash purchase, however if you do wish to return an item for any reason you may do so up to 14 days from the date of receipt for a refund.
- The item(s) should be returned to us in its original condition & packaging, with all labels intact. In the interest of hygiene, we request you wear underwear when trying on your swimwear.
- We may refuse to refund or exchange your purchase if we receive damaged goods. We will, however, return the damaged goods to you. Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit, it is the customer's responsibility until the return reaches our warehouse.
- It is imperative for all returns for the customer to obtain proof of postage with a tracking number to ensure a refund. We are not liable for goods not returned to us.
European ReturnsPlease send your return to the following address:
- We currently do not offer free returns for European orders.
- It is currently the customer’s responsibility to cover the costs for this unless the return is a result of our error.
- After we have received your returns, you will be notified of this via email.
- Once your returns have been processed, a refund will be issued in the same form of payment that you originally used, you will be notified of this via 'credit memo' email.
- We aim to process returns the day we receive them, however during busy periods it may take a couple of days. Please allow up to 14 days for refunds, depending on your provider for the refunded amount to be visible in your account.
- If you are unable to return your order inside of the 14 day time frame please contact us at shopEU@odabash.com
- Any returns received outside of the 14 day time frame may be accepted at the discretion of our Customer Service team, and may only be refunded in the form of a gift card.
- Your Gift Card can only be redeemed online and is valid for up to a year after it is issued to you, after which it will expire.
- The item(s) should be returned to us in its original condition & packaging, with all labels intact. Please note any items returned which do not adhere to these conditions will be deemed as faulty.
- We may refuse to refund or exchange your purchase if we receive damaged goods. We will, however, return the damaged goods to you.
- Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit; it is the customer’s responsibility until the return reaches our warehouse.
All swimwear must be returned unworn, in its zip lock swim bag, with its hygiene strip intact to guarantee a full refund. In the interest of hygiene, we request you wear underwear when trying on your swimwear. Any swimwear returned without its zip lock swim bag will not qualify for a full refund and you will be deducted £5 per swim bag not returned to us.
All beachwear must be returned in its original condition, unworn with its labels attached.
Please return all footwear items in their dust bag. When trying on, please stand on a carpeted surface to protect the soles.
Jewellery must be returned unworn in its jewellery pouch, with any tags attached. Please note that Earrings are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
Exceptions Gift cards are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Personalised swimwear and bags are non-returnable.
E-Gift Cards are delivered by email and can only be redeemed online.
Unfortunately at this time we are unable to process exchanges, please process a return for the unwanted item(s) and place a separate order for the new items you wish to receive.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty
- If an item becomes faulty after a period of time then please contact customer services before returning it. We will either repair or replace the item at our discretion.
To Reference our full Terms & Conditions please click here