Delivery & Returns
The UK exited the EU on the 1st of January.
As of 03/03/2021: DUTY AND TAX payments will be MADE AT CHECKOUT. No further charges will be incurred.
Please reference our : BREXIT UPDATES
Please be advised that shipments to Europe are subject to delays due to a backlog of shipments within customs in Europe. These delays are due to an increased volume of parcels and changes to how shipments are cleared through customs since Brexit.
Shipping & Delivery - Europe
- If your order is placed before 3pm it should be processed and dispatched the same day. We cannot amend your order once it has been dispatched. Please check your confirmation email detail carefully.
- European countries vary, a guideline for delivery times are detailed at the Checkout page.
- All EU orders are subject to import duties and taxes which are the customer’s responsibility to pay. Duty and Tax payments will be made at checkout.
- Customs are unable to refund DUTY & TAX. Please note this will not be refunded if you return your order.
- Occasionally due to situations beyond our control, with third-party courier services some orders may take longer.
- Please Note: We do not ship on Saturday and Sunday.
Our Returns Policy
- We hope you are completely satisfied with your Melissa Odabash purchase, however if you do wish to return an item for any reason you may do so up to 28 days from the date of receipt for a refund.
- Please ensure you mark your returns as 'British Commercial Returns' to ensure minimal delays and refund.
- If you are returning an order from outside of the UK, it is the customers responsibility to cover the costs for this unless the return is a result of our error.
- Returns address: ILG, c/o Avalon / Melissa Odabash, Logistics House, Charles Avenue, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9TQ
- It is imperative for all returns for the customer to obtain proof of postage with a tracking number to ensure a refund. We are not liable for goods not returned to us.
- If you are unable to return your order inside of the 28 day time frame please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any returns received outside of the 28 day time frame may be accepted at the discretion of our Customer Service team, and may only be refunded in the form of a gift card.
- Your Gift Card can only be redeemed online and is valid for up to a year after it is issued to you, after which it will expire.
- All swimwear must be returned unworn, in its zip lock swim bag, with its hygiene strip intact to guarantee a full refund.
- In the interest of hygiene, we request you wear underwear when trying on your swimwear.
- Any swimwear returned without its zip lock swim bag will not qualify for a full refund and you will be deducted £5 per swim bag not returned to us.
- All beachwear must be returned in its original condition, unworn with its labels attached.
- Please return all footwear items in their dust bag. When trying on, please stand on a carpeted surface to protect the soles.
- Jewellery must be returned unworn in its jewellery pouch, with any tags attached. Please note that Earrings are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
- Any personalised products purchased from our website cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
- E-Gift Cards are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We may refuse to refund or exchange your purchase if we receive damaged goods. We will, however, return the damaged goods to you.
- E-Gift Cards are delivered by email and can only be redeemed online.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit; it is the customer’s responsibility until the return reaches our warehouse.
- Unfortunately at this time we are unable to process exchanges, please process a return for the unwanted item(s) and place a separate order for the new items you wish to receive.
- You will be notified via email once your returns have been received.
- You will be notified via a second email once your returns have been processed and a refund has been issued.
- A refund will be issued in the same form of payment that you originally used.
- Returns are not handled for the first 72 hours after being received into the warehouse.
- We aim to refund your order as soon as possible once it has been processed.
- Please allow up to 5-10 days for refunds, depending on your provider for the refunded amount to be visible in your account.
- Once refunded you shall receive a ‘credit memo’ email from us to confirm your refund was processed.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty
- .If an item becomes faulty after a period of time then please contact customer services before returning it. We will either repair or replace the item at our discretion.
To Reference our full Terms & Conditions please click here